Shipping calculated at checkout.
STAP:Combination is a homeopathic remedy designed for the temporary relief of symptoms related to upper respiratory infections. Symptoms addressed may include fever, runny nose, and coughs.*
*Statements on this site not reviewed by FDA. Products not intended to treat or prevent disease. See site footer for full disclaimer.
Homeopathic Indications: STAP:Combination is for the temporary relief of symptoms related to upper respiratory infections including fever, cough, and runny nose. Available as drops and tablets.
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae (15X 30X 200X 12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Enterococcus Faecalis (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Pneumoccinum (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Streptococcus Agalactiae (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Streptococcus Mutans (12C 30C 60C 200C)
- Haemophilus Influenzae B (12C 60C 200C)
- Staphylococcus Aureus (15C 30C 60C 200C)
- Streptococcus Viridans (36C 60C 200C)
These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practices. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Manufacturer dosage: 1-10 drops, 3x per day or as directed by health professional.
Pickup available at Burnsville Office
Usually ready in 24 hours